CSIRO research indicates that between 1 in 5 to 1 in 3 Australian homes will be threatened by termites. Regular checks can dramatically reduce the likelihood of such an attack.
A system of frequent Termite Inspections is the only way to reliably protect your home from full blown Termite Infestation.
Surprisingly, the point of entry for termites into a home is not through mulch and firewood introduced to the property through human effort – these insects are typically already found in the soil of almost every Australian home on a suburban or rural site. Worryingly, experts assert that each of these homes stands a strong chance of termite infestation – a hugely expensive situation if allowed to persist, since termites can cause thousands of dollars of damage to a building and eventually render it unlivable.
Why Choose Elite Pest Control?
- Elite Pest Control Technicians are licensed and highly skilled at recognising the presence of termites and exterminating them before they cause further damage to your home.
- Although termites do not eat and ruin homes as quickly as is often believed, chances are that they are already present in your home soil and may start damaging your buildings at any time.
- Only timely and consistent termite inspections and treatment can truly defend your home against these pests.
- The damage termites can make to your investment can be immense and very costly if not picked up early. Therefore annual inspections are strongly recommended to make sure everything is in order, because if there is a problem it can very quickly escalate.
- Assuming that termite infestation can’t happen to you is to gamble the security and integrity of your house in a game where the odds are typically against you – an annual Termite Inspection can make you aware of your termite situation so you know when to act in defence of your home.
- Elite Sunshine Coast Termite Inspections are carried out by select Pest Control Technicians. Call Elite on 07 5497 8253 to find your nearest technician today.
It is a wise investment to establish a regular professional termite inspection schedule.